Pages

Monday 20 December 2010

The Laptop Blues (A Ballad.)

Woke up this morning, cheery as can be,
Opened my laptop and it snapped off at me,
Bits of wires and metal and screws,
I need a new laptop 'n' it's giving me the blues.

Hoo, hoo, hoo, the snaptop blues.
Hoo, hoo, hoo, the craptop blues.

Googling on the web, looking through shops,
Tryin' to find out if anywhere sells good laptops,
Not too pricey, or cheap, this is hard to do,
Can't find a good laptop that I can afford, too-hoo-hoo

(The laptop blues)
(The craptop blues)
(It's snapped, boo-hoo)

Got me some money from the kindle I sold,
Maybe now I can get a laptop that's not old,
Huntin' for cash down the side of the bed,
Ain't enough money even to buy some bread.

Ooh-hooo!
The Laptop Blues!
Ooh-hooo!
Gonna try searchin' Yahoo's!

Well it's five days till Christmas, and I'm starting to wish,
I'd not asked for a new HiFi, or a special Poole dish,
Because I need something more in the computery vein,
Don't wanna have a HiFi and need to save up again...

Ooo-hoo!
Dell, Fuck you!
You-Do!
Need to learn to manufacture quality computers!
Ooooooooh!
(la la la)
Oooooooo-oooh!
(la la la)

I's got the laptop, snaptop, shut-your-traptop, absolutely crap-top blues!
(yeah.)

1 comment: