Pages

Friday 4 February 2011

Milo Minderbinder, in all his odd-eyed, money-spinning, ginger glory!

Leisurely re-read of Catch-22. Milo's just appeared for the first time. I love this book more than the words used to write it. Unf.

Also, The Years Between by Daphne De Maurier this evening at the Royal: I am rarely impressed by actresses, but the darling playing Diana was quite, quite spectacular. As was the ever ebulient Ernest, and the vertically priveledged Richard. Gorgeous.

For those who know, I have found a probable solution to what has become known as The Elf Dilemma. Thank Moses.

2 comments:

  1. YES I told you you'd get through the issue :D

    YOU'RE A SUPERWRITER. SIMPLE. AS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't think I've not noticed that the words on the page in your background are in German. SO YOU. Also now I'm scared it's the words from the expensive copy of Mein Kampf because the font face was gothicky too. PLEASE put my mind at rest!! :'(

    ReplyDelete