Pages

Sunday 10 October 2010

Entschuldigung, ich verstehe nur ein bisschen Deutsch!

Not entirely sure if I managed to spell the title right, because German language CDs don't actually tell you how to spell things - damn them! I am, however, learning! :D

In any case, I am here to tell you the story of mine and my dad's venture to Tesco's today.

[In the Fruit Section]
Him: (groping a bag of tomatoes to check their freshitude) What have you got?
Me: Baking Powder, why do I always come back to find you groping something.
Him: ...scrotum?
Me: Go away.

----

[In the Meat Section]
Me: What are your views on sausage?
Him: (as per 'Allo, 'Allo) A lovely, little sosij?
Me: A German one.
Him: Oh.

---

[In the dry-food-reduced-area]
Me: Oh my god, oh my GOD. D: Eugh.
Him: What?
Me: THAT. [points to a defrosted, OPEN packet of suppurating muscle meaty bits]
Him: [PICKS IT UP] What? Wait... is this- OH GOD IT'S LEAKING ON ME.
[collective running away]

---

[In the tea section]
Me: HEY, HEY - THIS.
Him: You don't need any mo-
Me: Look at THIS. It is HAND-ROLLED into PEARLS. It is the Stephen Fry of tea.

---

[On the way out]
Me: [drops a box]
Him: FAIL. [drives the trolley straight into a telephone]
Me: ...you were saying?



No comments:

Post a Comment