Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2010

WE HAVE NO INTELLIGENCE.

This is likely to be brief based on my current level of fatigue and desire to flop into bed for a (long awaited) nap once I am done.

Yesterday was Miss Anna's birthday and I found myself cheerfully invited to drinks and steak and various other adulthood-enjoying revels! It was quite smashing as, although I arrived early enough to observe the boys playing the dullest American Football game known to man, Anna quickly returned with shopping including (if I remember correctly) a butterknife and champagne - both of which she is now entirely legally allowed to buy! :D

Hayley and her boyfriend (Mike... Milo...no, wait, Martin?!) popped over to say hello and have a chat, which was lovely as I had not seen Hayles since I bumped into her at McDonalds many moons ago, though I think Martin quickly became very unsubtly bored at listening to girly chatting and the like.

James, Louie and Jamesy were all planning to go out on the lash (as one might call it) in town - as naturlich it was James' birthday too! However, I think Louie - it's so hard not to spell that the French way, gosh! - went home because he wasn't feeling so fab, healthwise. ANYWAY - there were candles which spelled amazing words including "EEEGNITE" and German words that weren't, and glorious champagne in flutes that were not nose-friendly.

THEN we watched the wonderful TEAM AMERICA: WORLD POLICE and laughed excessively at the croissant pavements, the man spray-painted bronze and the hilarious rollychair man. :D We also ate ADULT crisps, and put Toy Story peas (i.e. the cutest thing ever) on Boobie the cat (i.e. cutest situation ever) thereby exceeding any preconceived ideas we might have had about something being cute. :)

Following which, I became very sleepy (something that going to bed almost as soon as I got in doesn't seem to have cured).

It was absolutely smashing. :) In every way. Even if the millions of various DVD-playing technologies all rejected the DVD for ages.

Tip top! :D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment